- Length: 600mm
- Width: 55mm
- Weight: 140gm
- C.G.: 23%
- Grip: 12mm
- Hole: 4mm
- Airfoil: Symmetrical
- Tip: Angled
- Make: Carbon Fiber
- Common Application: 46-50 Size RC Helicopters
- 1x 3D/holographic decal sheet
- 4x washers
RotorTech™ Standard Features:
- Safety wire runs alone the inner core of the blade. This keeps the blades in one piece upon a crash to insure safety to pilots and bystanders.
- Low parasitic drag coeficient due to the efficient airfoil and top quality clear resin finish, insures more engine power is transferred for lift, speed and more crisp maneuvers.
- High density D-Spar of Carbon Fiber mixed with a special resin absorbs all high-g spanwise loading.
- Designed for your 3D performance.
- Mathced C.C.G. for stability.
- Matched outward S.C.G. for better autos.
- Airfoil designed for fast, accurate cyclic.
- Layered for optimum aerodynamic damping.
FAI/F3C competition is all about consistency, accuracy, and precisison flight. When it was time to choose blades that can accomplish this time and time again, the top pilots looked no further than RotorTech™ Blades. Offering pilots with the lastest technology, RotorTech™ Blades can be trusted to perform with accuracy, speed, and efficiency. Century Helicopter Products has incorporated years of R&D and pilot feedback into producing the best blades on the market today!