The S1000 has been specially designed for high level professional aerial photography and cinematography. It comes with retractable landing gear, as well as folding frame arms and propellers to minimize storage space. Every detail has been designed with the needs of creators in mind, helping them to realize their vision while its light weight offers them a longer flight time.
- The S1000's V type mixer design provides large amounts of propulsion while improving power efficiency. Combined with a DJI flight controllers like the A2, it is guaranteed to remain stable even with the loss of a rotor.
- Weighing approximately 4kg with a maximum takeoff weight of about 10kg, the S1000 can easily carry equipment as heavy as a 5D mark 3. Used with a 6S 15000mAh battery it can fly for up to 15 minutes.
- Gimbal and battery are mounted to the same bracket, with dampers placed between the bracket and the frame. This significantly reduces high-frequency vibrations and makes shots clearer and sharper. The battery tray's position also makes it more stable and convenient for mounting and dismounting.
- High performance 4114 brushless motors
- Motor signal interface optimized for simplicity and reliability
- High performance 1552 folding propeller
- 8 positions reserved for equipment installation, making installs easier and tidier.
- Integrated into the center frame is a power distribution system using our patented coaxial cable connector.
- Carbon fiber materials mean a maximum takeoff weight of aroung 10kg
- All eight arms can be completely folded down and the 1552 folding propeller can be tucked away, minimizing the S1000's size for transportation.
- To fly, simply lift the frame arms up, lock them in place with the red clips and power up the system. This greatly saves on pre-flight prep time.
- Frame arm locking mechanism is simple, fast, and reliable
- AS150 Sparkproof plug and XT150 plug prevent polarity mix ups when plugging in the battery
- Battery tray has been positioned for stability as well as easy attachment and detachment
- Supports all Zenmuse Z15 gimbal systems. Optimized for A2
- Optimized for A2 wiring and installation, connecting an A2 flight controller and setting flight parameters is easy. The A2's antenna is kept away from any carbon fiber or metal, ensuring a better signal.
The Premium model has more metal components than the standard version.
S1000 Premium kits and combos are now available.
S1000 Standard kits and combos, no release date yet.