The Swift NX is an R/C helicopter that is designed for beginners to advanced helicopter pilots. It comes 65% factory built so that the you can get to flying as quickly as possible. The drivetrain is equipped to handle the power of modern electric motors and power systems. From smooth hovering to 3D aerobatics, the Swift NX makes powerful performance affordable.
- Lightweight yet extremely rigid plastic composite frames.
- 120 degree CCPM for precise control.
- CG is high up offering crisp rolling maneuvers.
- Large electronics/battery tray is hidden underneath canopy for protection.
- Auto-rotation bearing along with a driven tail hub comes standard.
- Belt driven tail system for easy maintance and low cost repairs.
- Tunable flight characteristics for stability or speed.
- Canopy comes with high visibility decals and tinted windshield for monitoring electronics.
- Length: 110.5cm (43.5")
- Height: 36cm (14.2")
- Width: 17.8cm (7.0")
- Main rotor diameter: 124.5cm (49")
- Tail rotor diameter: 210mm (8.25")
- Main rotor blades: 520mm-560mm
- Tail rotor blades: 75mm (2.9")
Just Provide (Items required to fly but not included):
- 1x 6-Channel or better Radio Transmitter System capable of 120 degree eCCPM mixing
- 1x 6-Channel or better Receiver
- 1x Receiver Battery or BEC
- 1x Brushless Electric Motor
- 1x 50 Amp or better Brushless ESC
- 1x Pinion / Motor Gear
- 4x Standard or better Servos
- 1x Gyro (Heading Hold/Lock recommended)
- 1x 4S-6S Li-Po or 12 Cell NiMH Battery
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x RC Helicopter Tools
Update 6/8/2011: All Swift NX released from this date contain 520mm main rotor blades.