* Fiberglass canopy and carbon fiber main blades shown on the Swift 550 are optional.
Swift 550 Carbon Kit comes with an off-white fiberglass canopy and no main blades.
Just when you thought the Swift electric R/C helicopter couldn't get any better... It did! With so many different configuration possibilities ranging from a 4S power system up past the high voltage 6S power systems, Swift Carbon 550 can be tailored to your exact flying style. We offer over 30 optional upgrades and accessories that will bring you beyond the next level into a category
of elite performance unlike any other.
- Improved rotorhead assembly containing several strategically placed metal components.
- High quality, anodized and clear coated metal components which add strength and durability. These metal components also provide increased strength with added resilience to withstand those unforeseen impacts.
- Strategically spaced frames provide a light yet rigid design resulting in enhanced performance.
- Carbon fiber frames reduce weight and improve rigidity which result in less flex and quicker response times when performing 3D maneuvers.
- Addtion of a constant driven tail helps with autorotation.
- New control system allowing rotor blades up to 550mm
- Carbon fiber battery support, vertical and horizontal fins increase rigidity and strength for added durability.
- Main Rotor Blades: 515-550mm
- Tail Rotor Blades: 75-85mm
- Length: 105cm
- Height: 34.4cm
- Weight: 1.54kg (configured with brushless motor and servos)
- Speed Control: 50 Amp or better
- Motor: 900-1250kv (based on battery)
- Battery: 4S-6S Li-Po or 12 cell NiMH or NiCd
- Main Gear: 96 Tooth
- Pinion: 8-14 Tooth
- Head Speed: 1600-2100 RPM
- Constant Driven Tail with Autorotation Hub
- Carbon Side Frames
- Metal Motor Mounting Plate
- Metal Swash Plate
- Metal Rotor Head
- Metal Upper Bearing Block
- Metal Main Rotor Hub
- Thrust Bearings in the Head
- 10mm Main Shaft
- 6mm Feathering Shaft
- Triple Bearing Supported Main
Just Provide (Items required to flybut not included):
- 1x 515mm - 550mm Main Blades
- 1x 6-Channel or better Radio Transmitter capable of 120 degree eCCPM
mixing with Transmitter Battery, and Transmitter Battery Charger
- 1x 6-Channel or better Receiver
- 1x Brushless Electric Motor
- 1x 50 Amp or better Brushless ESC
- 1x Pinion / Motor Gear
- 4x Standard or better Servos
- 1x Gyro (Heading Hold/Lock recommended)
- 1x 4S-6S Li-Po or 12 Cell NiMH Battery
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x Transmiter Crystal
- 1x matching Receiver Crystal
- 1x Velcro Set (to hold battery)
- 1x RC Helicopter Tools