Detailed scale Airwolf fuselage from the popular television series of the '80s. Fuselage comes with the highest quality fiberglass parts. Fiberglass machine guns and open pods, open engine intake, retracts and wheels. Inside is the best selling Century 50 size ARF Scale Mechanics (CN1000S-50). Perfect gift and an excellent scale helicopter project.
The fuselage comes unpainted for truely customizable colors (paint not included). Details are embossed and beveled so they show even after painting.
- Length: 53"
- Height: 10.5" (Fuselage only)
- Main Rotor: 600mm
- Tail Rotor: 95mm
- Weight: 8-9 lbs
- Engine: .50
Just Provide ( Items required to fly but not included )
- 1x 7-Channel or better RC helicopter radio transmitter with transmitter battery and transmitter battery charger.
- 1x 7-Channel or better receiver.
- 1x 50 size engine.
- 1x Muffler.
- 1x Gyro.
- 6x Servos (4 for the mechanics, 2 for retract type landing gear).
- 1x Starting equipment.
- 1x Transmitter crystal (if not using a 2.4GHz system).
- 1x Matching receiver crystal (if not using a 2.4GHz system).
- Nitro Gasoline