* Custom paint scheme painted over an unpainted body shown on above video.
Origin: USA. First flight was on 11 March, 1959 in which the base frame would be developed into SAR/Transport versions and stretched non-amphibious airline versions. It later changed into the S-61R which was built for the USAF as the CH-3. Century has designed a new Sikorsky S-61 Sea King. To its predecessor, the Century model Sea King fuselage has many tiny details to catch your eye, and major detail features make a tremendous difference to the overall impression.
- Top grade prepainted lightweight fiberglass main body and tail section, front nose, top cap, horizontal fin, tailboom cap, prop side door, and side pods.
- Parts of the fuselage are grooved to highlight certain helicopter features.
- Professionally painted.
Retract landing gear with mounting hardware and scale wheels.
- SCALE FLEXIBLE TAIL DRIVE SET (CN2283) and the required brass tube assembly included. (not shown)
- Tail rudder control rod included. (not shown)
- High grade aircraft plywood.
- Precut crystal clear windshield included.
- Preattached tail section and main body.
- Most wood parts are preinstalled.
- Pre-drilled screw holes and pre-installed screw mounts for attaching the top cap.
- Side pod mounts are preattached to side pods.
- Designed for most .60-.90 size helicopter mechanics.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Instruction manual included. (not shown)
- Length: 54"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 18.5"
- Weight: 12-14 lbs. With full load of 60-90 size mechanics and Radio equipment.