When you open this box, you will find this beautiful 1/10 scale 30 size scale Airwolf. Also inside, you'll find the major components (the body, top-cap, windshield, fins, and wooden parts) already cut and trimmed, machine guns are included. We're very confident that our Airwolf is one of the best semi scale helicopter fuselages on the market. The quality of these fuselages has been proven by thousands of happy scale helicopter builders.
- Top grade prepainted lightweight fiberglass top cap, main body & tail boom, tail cap, vertical fin, and machine gun open pods.
- High grade aircraft plywood is used inside the fuselage where the main mechanic will bolt on to.
- Fuselage opens up on top for easy mechanic installation and maintenance.
- Professionally painted.
- Pre-cut semi-tinted bordered front windshield included.
- Pre-cut semi-tinted top and bottom windows included.
- Pre-cut, prepainted, preassembled fiberglass machine guns included.
- Pre-installed and prepainted plastic mesh screen grill.
- Pre-attached and realistically painted exhaust ports.
- Pre-attached and prepainted front hood notch.
- Pre-drilled screw holes and pre-installed wood screw mounts for attaching the top cap.
- Prepainted screws included to match the fuselage.
- Designed for most 30 size helicopter mechanics.
- Includes mounting hardware for the mechanics.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Retract landing gear system not included.
- Length: 46.5" (Front nose to tail cap)
- Height: 9.25" (Body with top cap)
- Approx. Width: 15.25" (Body without machine guns on, machine gun pods closed)
- Approx. Weight: 1.75 lbs (fuselage and hardware)