This is the Bell 222® 30 to 46 size, 1/10th scale universal fuselage kit. It is equipped with hardware,
pre-cut plywood, and top quality polished fiberglass. The kits are available in pre-painted or
unpainted versions. The kit can be completed very quickly to produce a model which many scale fans enjoy
flying. Century's professional air-brushing is completed in super lightweight and bright colors. Each painted
Bell 222® has a mirror quality finish with a clear fuel proof coat to add incredible brilliance and shine.
- Top grade lightweight fiberglass body & tailboom, top cap, horizontal fin, and vertical fin (fins not shown).
- Pre-painted version is professionally detailed.
- High grade pre-cut aircraft plywood.
- Slightly tinted front windshield.
- Designed for most 30 to 46 size helicopter mechanics.
- Mounting hardware and instruction sheet included.
Weight: 10.6 oz
Century 30 size Scale Mechanics (CN1000S-30)
Main Rotor Length: 550-560mm (2-blade rotors)
Tail Rotor Length: 85mm (2-blade tail rotors)
Engine: .32 - .46 size
Muffler: Century Scale Muffler (CN3058)
Landing Gear: Retracts with wheels (CN2035RT)
Rotor Head: Diamond All Metal Multi-Blade
Tail Rotor Head: Scale Multi Tail Rotor Unit
* Retracts is not included and is optional.