The Bell 222® is an excellent semi-scale model for all to enjoy. This is an ideal fuselage for the modeler who wants a business class civilian model to be painted like an existing helicopter or decides upon their own fantastic paint scheme. The Bell 222® is another example of Century's attention to the design of the fuselage to allow simple and easy access to main mechanics. Yet, provide a very detailed model. The super lightweight fiberglass body enables quick assembly, insertion and regular maintenance of the helicopter.
- Top grade lightweight fiberglass body & tailboom, top cap, horizontal fin, vertical fin, tailboom cap, and prop exhaust ports.
- Parts of the fuselage are embosed or grooved to highlight certain helicopter features.
- Comes unpainted for truely customizeable colors. (paint and painting equipment not included)
- High grade aircraft plywood.
- Wooden frame housing included for the optional retractable gear.
- Semi-tinted windshield and windows included. (Requires cutting. Shape is clearly marked for easy cutting)
- Working light ports included. (Lights can be integrated into the light ports. Lighting equipment is not included and is optional)
- Designed for most .60 size helicopter mechanics.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Instruction sheet included.
- Length: 60"
- Width: 16.5"
- Height: 10"
Note: Retract landing gear system is not included and is optional.