We are proud to announce we will be distributing a new line of modified Zenoah engines. The HWC Modified High Performance Zenoah Engines will be available for your helicopter bringing new standards of performance to the gas powered market.
Easier engine startup. Incredible fuel efficiency with legendary Zenoah parts reliability. HWC performance improving technology. You’ll get it all, plus power to spare, with HWC/Zenoah electronic ignition engines. The engines share many of the core components Zenoah uses in their world famous magneto engines. And, like the magneto engines, they’re built for modelers who value dependability and ease of use above all else.
What sets HWC/Zenoah helicopter engines apart is their sophisticated electronic ignition system that saves weight and makes starting much easier. The HWC EI system can be powered with 4.8V to 8.2V Li-Po batteries. Never needs power regulators and the current draw is so low you’ll be able to use smaller capacity battery packs and save weight.
Because the EI system eliminates the need for magnetos and other supporting components, HWC/Zenoah helicopter engines are significantly lighter as well. This reduced weight coupled with the impressive torque numbers make it possible to achieve thrilling power-to-weight ratio performance.
- HWC High Efficiency, 25000 RPM Ignition. Operating range is 4.8-8.2V Li-Po electronic ignition with variable timing, no voltage regulator needed.
- The proven and efficient ignition system only draws 300-400mAh per flight which allows for a smaller 2-cell battery and longer flight times between charges.
- Increased power band compared to magneto engines.
- Uniquely designed tuned muffler included with combo package and purpose built for high output, high torque, and quieter operation (Optional item for the Standard Package).
- All up weight savings of 250g compared to a magneto driven engine.
- Perfectly balanced Electron Ignition engine, ideal for high RPM and high output with low vibrations. This offers increased power output compared with magneto engines.
- Modifications are performed with a 5-axis CNC machine for reliability and reproducible results each and every time. Every engine is modified, finished and inspects by experienced engineers. HWC/Zenoah modified engines have been demonstrated on YouTube, Youku and various internet forums illustrating performance better than any other competitors.
- Designed for high performance gas helicopters like the Century Radikal G30, all Century Predator Gassers and other good brands.
- HWC/Century Chrome plated, High Flow Air Filter with aluminum mount.
- Genuine Walbro Anti-air bubble internal tank fuel filter/clunk.
- Century Torpedo Slim v.2 (enlarged by-pass porting) tunable muffler #CN3071B (Included in combo Package).
- Modifications include lightened and relieved outer diameter of the top portion of the piston. Balanced and lightened crankshaft.
- HWC aluminum carburetor insulator with Teflon gasket.
- High performance Walbro #990 dual jet carburetor.
- HWC ignition pick-up assembly. Includes ignition plate and mount.
- HWC pull start with metal pawl and removable aluminum adapter plate.
- Instruction manual with limited one-year parts defect and labor warranty.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Cylinders: Single
- Displacement: 1.37 cu. in. (22.5cc)
- Carb Type: Walbro 990H
- Cylinder Type: Ringed Nikasil plated
- Muffler Type: HWC/Century Torpedo v.2 Slim (Included in combo Package)
- Fuel: Gasoline/Oil Mix 32:1
- RPM Range: 1,500 – 14,900
- Crankshaft Threads: M8 x 1.25
- Stroke: 1.10 in (28mm)
- Bore: 1.26 in (32mm)
- Weight: 1102g